Tuesday 27 December 2022

Silent Night Watch Party-Livestream BLOCKED

 
And: https://rumble.com/v22n3uo-silent-night-watch-party-livestream-blocked.html.
 
YouTube have partially blocked my most recent video, Silent Night Watch Party- Livestream, in a number of countries; at the moment, the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland, although this list might grow. The reason they have given is due to alleged copyright infringement for my playing of the clips and soundtrack from the film Silent Night.
I believe I have reproduced this material in accordance with the Fair Use guidelines of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act of 1988 and section 17 of the USC 107.
1. For the purposes of private study or research.
2. For the purposes of criticism and review.
3. Free distribution, not for profit.
Therefore I am disputing the block. This might not be sustained, regardless of whether I am in the right or not. Even if it is, it can take up to thirty days to resolve the matter. If you want to watch the video and you live in the blocked territories, you can do so via a VPN. Alternatively you can watch them on my alt tech pages which have so far not been claimed:
To watch the video see my channels:
"bitchute-dot-com-forward/slash-channel-forward/slash-benthejrporter".
"Odysee-dot-com-forward/slash-at-benthejrporter"
"Rumble-dot-com-forward/slash-C-forward/slash-C-hyphen-nine-oh-three-oh-one-seven"
Alternatively watch the HPANWO TV blog: "www-dot-HPANWO-hyphen-TV-dot-blogspot-dot-co-dot-uk."

No comments:

Post a Comment