Saturday 8 May 2021

Facebook Backup Videos

 
I have uploaded two HPANWO TV videos to a Facebook group I set up called "Interesting Videos Public". It's an open group so you should be able to see it easily: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2818551025092896. I've uploaded my previous comments reply video, number forty. The reason for this is because of technical problems on Bitchute. I am a huge fan of Bitchute. Ray Vahey and his team are providing a heroic and invaluable service to the world, but the platform is full of bugs. Despite four years of activity Bitchute's unreliability is still a problem. This is sad because it is literally my only criticism of Bitchute. I have found that the technical problems are getting worse, or maybe it's just on my account. I have contacted technical support, but they've yet to respond. Of my uploads for the previous month only about a third of them have worked. Two of the last three are stuck in "endless processing mode" and a few others are hard to play. I hear this complaint from many Bitchute users. They say some videos do not play. They do actually, but it can sometimes take an hour of refreshing and waiting to get them to do it; who is going to wait that long? I have attempted to upload Reply to Comments 40 about a dozen times and it will not work. Even after a few days it is still processing. So I've given up and put it on Facebook instead, see: http://hpanwo-tv.blogspot.com/2021/04/reply-to-comments-40.html. From now on I will make three attempts on each Bitchute upload, allowing forty-eight hours for it to process, and after that I'll give up and put them on the "Interesting Videos Public" group. I'm also going to start using other platforms along with my existing alt-tech presence on LBRY TV/Odysee.

No comments:

Post a Comment